"Low and Zero Carbon technologies, Consultancy, Sector Advice and accredited Training Courses"
We bring the benefits of a low carbon economy by advocating a greater understanding of low and zero carbon actions that facilitate sustainable lifestyles at home and in the work place.
Zero Carbon Britain
As a company the team have over 17 years experience of working towards sustainable development in public and private sectors with managing award-winning carbon reduction projects and schemes. We help individuals, householders, self builders, architects, local authority departments, schools, charities, multi-national organisations and government departments realise potential for their project by using our extensive knowledge and national network.
What are the opportunities?
In the majority of cases carbon dioxide saving measures lead to cost benefits. The breadth of actions is vast and Zero Carbon Britain can help you to assess which are most appropriate.
Our services (not exhaustive, if it's not listed please ask)
- Certified European Passivhaus consultancy
- Code for Sustainable Homes assessments
- Certificated and bespoke training courses
- Materials assessment, EPD and LCA
- Curriculum based school workshops
- Low carbon technology and renewable energy technology options appraisal
- Carbon reduction project development and delivery
- Carbon reduction project bid writing and grant applications
- Low impact building planning applications
- Technology and best practice research and reporting
- Sub-contracted service delivery for local, regional and national organisations