Zero Carbon Britain is pleased to have a number of well respected, experienced and knowledgeable professionals to work with on a project by project basis. Our Associates are drawn from a range of disciplines and backgrounds and collectively give our organisation the ability to provide a broad range of services and in some cases a unique approach.
The team is well placed geographically to provide consultancy in a range of areas including;
- Education and learning, including certificated and bespoke training courses
- Built environment services including PassivHaus, Code for Sustainable Homes and Display Energy Certificates (DEC)
- Low carbon and renewable energy technology assessment, options appraisal and access to a national supply chain of trusted partners
- Energy efficiency measures and practices application
- ISO 14000 Environmental Management series
- Carbon and ecological footprinting assessments
- Material testing and assessment
If we haven't lised a specific area you need assistance with please ask as some of our Associates are not listed currently.